My beauties

My beauties
Playing at the Park

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Trying to perfect it

So for a long time now it has been a dream of mine to eventually open a bakery. I would love to be able to do custom cakes. 

Here are a few I have done recently, and as you can tell I need alot more work before I get to where I want to be. Thanks to my family for allowing me to use them as guinea pigs. 

Here is Elmo Cupcakes that I made for my son Tyler's 2nd Birthday!

Photobucket


This is one that I did for a family friends 50th Birthday

Photobucket


This is one that I did for my family friend and my husbands birthday

Photobucket

3 comments:

Chrissy Thomas said...

I love that flag one, I hadn't seen it! Great job!

Harmony said...

Really I thought you saw it for sure. I could have sworn that I showed you. But thanks. I need to get better.

Unknown said...

These are great...I'm jealous, I can bake but my decorating leaves lots to be desired!