My beauties

My beauties
Playing at the Park

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Never a Dull Moment

So if you live in a house with boys (or kids for that matter) you know what I mean when I say, there is Never a dull moment in the house.

We have been steadily unpacking the house and getting organized. Not an easy thing to do. When I was packing the boys wanted to unpack the boxes...they found it fun. Now that I am unpacking, they want to re-pack..again thinking it is great fun to send good ole mom to the looney bin. 

Tonight as I lay in the tub, thinking how nice it is to be able to lay in there and read I hear... "open, shut....open, shut...open, shut.... probably about 35 times. I think to myself. "Ok, Hubby has had his shower, the boys have been bathed and it is almost 10 at night..who on earth is doing that and why isn't Isaac getting up to make it stop" 

So I reach over and pick up my cell phone so I can call Isaac and tell him to make them stop since apparently he has a contract with the couch. His behind must spend so many hours there a day or the couch is going to go up in flames apparently. 

So I say, forget it, and wash up and get out. 

I look to my right, Dylan's door is closed. I walk on...I look to my left into the playroom and it is filled with what looks like a snowstorm.  I proceed to go into the living room to see more of the snowstorm and Isaac is on the couch. I go into my room ( I was bathing in Dylan's bathroom since our room only has a standing shower) and find Tyler in our bathroom shredding a roll of toilet paper, now I know the source of said snowstorm. 

Isaac is now in the bathroom shaving. The house is still covered in snow and I am not cleaning it. He can do it or we can have a winter day tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Chrissy Thomas said...

Oh no!! hahaha that little Tyler is gonna be a hellion!