My beauties

My beauties
Playing at the Park

Saturday, June 6, 2009

They do Love each other!!

I am hanging out with Tyler and he keeps telling me...Boo-Boo...owww, about a owie that he has on his ankle (a small scratch) from a few days back. I tell him he is fine and he gives me a dirty look.

Dylan comes into the room and here is their conversation:

Tyler (sits on the floor and looks at Dylan and says: OWWWIEEEEE!!!! (in his most pitiful voice)

Dylan: Aww bubba do you have an owie...

Tyler: Yeah...OWIEEEE

Dylan: Here let me make it all better (and he leans over and kisses it), then asks...Is it ok now!

Tyler: Yes and he gets up and gives Dylan a huge hug all smiles.


They do love each other :)

2 comments:

Chrissy Thomas said...

Aw, they do have their cute moments!

Harmony said...

Yes they do.