My beauties

My beauties
Playing at the Park

Friday, June 5, 2009

Boring Day

So not much to blog about today. I promised myself I would blog something everyday so this is it LOL.

Hung out at home in the morning with the boys.

This afternoon we go to hubbys work to see him and my dad and uncle. As I get the boys ready I call Isaac to let him know that we are going to come down to see him. They moved to a new building recently so I don't know how to get there very well as I don't go down there often. So I called him and got directions. Told him I would call him when I was at a certain place so he could tell me which way to go.

So I called him like I said I would (cause I am a good wife like that) and he tells me how to get there. We get there to find out that he is not even friggin there. I was slightly annoyed at this point. So my dad who also knew I was on the way sent him out to do a run. Thanks Dad...could have warned me.

So I am hanging out with my dad and uncle waiting on my slug of a husband to get back and Dylan decides that he wants a temporary tattoo. So Uncle Jerry was nice enough to give him one. Then of course Tyler wants one too...so again Nice Uncle Jerry gives him one too. IN RED PERMANENT MARKER!! Ahhh Joy!

We get home, Tyler is passed out, Dylan is in Spongebob Heaven and I finally get some quiet.

No comments: