My beauties

My beauties
Playing at the Park

Monday, June 8, 2009

Oi, Been one of those mornings. You all know what I am talking about. The mornings where you wonder why you got out of bed and the kids are going insane.

It is just now 1p.m. and so far we have went to the old house to check the mail, Went to the grocery store, where the 2 year old insists on walking and removing things from the lower shelves, and came home to have more fun!

We get home and Tyler goes into Dylan's bathroom and proceeds to unroll the entire roll of toilet paper to get to the doot-ta-doo (A.K.A. the toilet paper roll that he shouts DOOT-TA-DOO into, hence the reason he calls it that.

Shortly after lunch Tyler sneaks into my closet (well he thinks he is sneaking) and after a minute he does not come out.... so I go to check on him.

He is sitting on the floor with my Philosophy makeup ($40.00 for one container of this stuff) and he is putting it on....LOVELY!

I just got done making sure he is cleaned up and doesn't look like half boy/half girl and I am just sitting here now hoping I can make it through the rest of the day!

No comments: