My beauties

My beauties
Playing at the Park

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

30 Posts in 30 Days

Ok so I havent posted in a while, hell, who am I kidding it has been ages. So we found a house! YAY...still working on getting unpacked. Man I have alot of stuff. Tons more than I thought I could fit into our old 1600 sq ft house. Anyhow we are getting unpacked slowly but surely.

So my lovely mommy friends at PM have issued a 30 posts in 30 days challenge. Am I up for it? Hell ya! Can I accomplish it? We shall see. So this is my first of 30.

Been a long week already, went grocery shopping, and gonna go shopping for stuff for my house tomorrow with my cousin Michelle. I am jazzed. Shopping, for non food related items, without the kids and husband. WAHHHOOOO.

Anyhow gonna head back to PM see what is going on the boards. Try to help Chrissy up her post count and stay ahead of the game. That or go and read Twilight. OMG I love Edward Cullen. :) .. Havent read it yet? Then go get it and read it. It is pretty much consuming my life at the moment. So until tomorrow...goodnight. :)

1 comment:

Chrissy Thomas said...

I love it! Great page and great post!