My beauties

My beauties
Playing at the Park

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Boring Little Tidbit

So I am not doing so hot on this 30 posts in 30 days so I figured I would post a little something now and then something later tonight.

Got up this morning. Cleaned a little bit. Went and got Tyler new shoes. He looks so damn cute in them too. Went out shopping with my mom last night and got Tyler new socks (exciting huh?) and Dylan some plain white t-shirts to match all his odd colored shorts (even more exciting there).

Mom and Dad are watching the boys tonight YAY as we are going to a DBacks game that hubby surprised me with. I am jazzed. A night out without the kids. Rare. Should be fun. Will post more later. Tootles and enjoy your Saturday

2 comments:

Chrissy Thomas said...

I am so jealous you get to go on a date. I haven't been on a date in months. lol. Have fun!

Danielle said...

Hope you had a fun time at the game! Always nice to get out without kids. I enjoyed a meal the other night w/out someone sitting on my lap or saying my name over and over again.