My beauties

My beauties
Playing at the Park

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

House Hunting Hell

So it has been a quiet few days in the house. Dylan has been allowed no sugar at all and he is doing pretty good. Tyler is also doing great. He is so quiet most of the time unless he is tired or hungry but that is about the norm with most babies.

So we have been searching and searching ... and searching for a new house. We are supposed to be outta this house by June 30th so we have begun the search.

Found a few houses that we were able to get into. There were 5 that we were supposed to look at. The first one we couldnt even find, the second one we got in but it was so small and had 1 counter in the kitchen, the third we couldnt get the lock box open, the fourth the key was broke off in the door so we couldnt get in and the last house was cute and a decent size but the carpet, even after being cleaned was horrid. I mean this place even had burns (the size of an iron) in the floor. HORRID.

So we head home to look for more houses to view. We get home and have some lunch and let Tyler nap and we find more to look at. We were able to view 2 homes. They were both nice but I am not certain that they jump out at me. So we continue to search.

I think I am just burnt out on all the phone calls and being in the car most of today. It was a very long day and well I am just tired now LOL.

I think if my phone rings again tonight I am gonna throw it out the window.

There is a house that we are interested in but it wont be avaliable for viewing until next week sometime. It is $895 a month, 1700 square feet, 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and in the area we want so keep your fingers crossed for me.

In the meantime ... back to packing and looking until we find what we are looking for. Wish me luck on this adventure.

1 comment:

Chrissy Thomas said...

Good luck, I hate house hunting and moving. lol, better you than me!